Give a boost to mine planning using Minoair with captured drone data for invaluable geospatial insights
- Make Survey grade maps to help you improve visual monitoring and track progress of mine and quarry.
- Optimize mine planning based on site’s topography like location, elevation, slope, contours etc.
- Plan better work execution with measuring tools like line measurement and area measurement
- Compare previous surveyed drone data with latest mine plan to improvise cut fill management.
Recognize revenue and avoid waste with timely information by using the smart tools.
- Easy-to-use volume measurement tools for stockpile volumes, perform pre and post blast volume management
- Gain insights like fragmentation of muckpile with Minoair AI based tools.
- Measure overburden volume more often in fraction of cost with Minoair’s overburden tools.
- Create reports, export the data to share and collaborate with your stakeholders.
De-risk the worksite at mines and drive profitability with Minoair solutions
- Check elevation profile, cross section of any area with our line measurement tool.
- Note geotechnical hazards like steep slopes, rock blasts with layers.
- Fulfill your compliance faster in measuring height of high-wall and safety norms.
- Measure width of haul roads accurately with artificial intelligence based tools.
- Measure CrossFall accurately with artificial intelligence based tools.
Optimize Production by securing an edge with our IIoT Platform ‘Minocular’
Learn about Minocular
- Visualize advanced machine telematics for mining on drone based map
- Use single visual platform for fuel management, KPI like under-load, overload, drill blast and quality control.
- Increase your production without stepping a foot at the mine site.
- Reduce risk and secure high ROI per ton of production.